Menu
bnichols
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why is my Service getting so poor

In the last few months my VM service has got worse, despite all the upgrades it says its doing. It may be doing these but they are not what I want or need. I can't  now log on to my emails via my chosen link. I can't watch on demand films without it freezing every 10 minutes and having to constantly restart it. Ruined my Saturday night and I still get charged for it despite complaining to VM about its service. Strikes me VM is going down hill fast and for one I will be looking at moving to another provider despite being totally satisfied (and an advocate for VM) for the last few years- but no longer.  If you understand brand awareness- Tell 10 of your friends and see what that does to your business and you might even begin to see where I am coming from. Get your act together VM. Otherwise you run the risk of eventually loosing a lot of business.

o doubt this will get overlooked, like every other similar message I have posted.

0 Kudos
wonko
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my Service getting so poor

Unfortunately lots of people are in the same boat as you. Just have a look at the hundreds of posts on these forums.

I personally have just had BT Infinity installed and it's so much better.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my Service getting so poor

Hi bnichols

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently, I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you and run some tests on the TV service.

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, are you still experiencing issues with On Demand content? If so, are you noticing this occur on any particular channel or show? Are you experiencing any problems with live TV too?

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos