Menu
Barn682
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why am I paying for a service I do not receive

Dear virgin moderator, after numerous attempts to have a refund or compensation for the lack of of broadband over the past few months, I pay for a 100mb called the helpline, have had numerous remote attempts to improve my speed and an engineer called out to waste even more of my time and money only to be told that the area 31 st Albans AL1 2?? Is over 80 % utilisation meaning I never had or probably never will get the 100 mb I pay For? it is not even worth discussing peak times

Virgin media are in breach of our contract and you make it impossible to contact a decision maker.... I joined from sky as they had slow speeds.... the joke is that the 8mb sky supplied is quicker and more stable than the appalling service virgin provides.

I'm probably peeing in the wind writing this post .
0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why am I paying for a service I do not receive

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Barn682,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

From checking the network, there is high traffic during peak hours which I have raised to the networks department for further investigation. Once I have more information I will let you know.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Barn682
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Sam.

I already knew this and the network has been checked on numerous occasion

The fact of the matter is that virgin signed me up to a contract knowing full well they cannot provide the speeds paid for in this area.
This is well documented on this forum and I also have written documented proof from your engineers

Where is my refund?

Going on Twitter very soon with all the evidence to expose this rip off.

Upset barn
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barn682,

Thanks for getting back to me.

In regards to this fault, this is newly raised in your area by myself today. The reference number is F005104312 and at the moment there is not a set review date as we are awaiting the engineers to assess this. 

To discuss this further, I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner).

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos