Menu
returnofjim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where has my upload speed gone?

On Vivid 200 and been having issues for a long time with very slow download speed which seems to have been sorted out now. Tonight I have done some speedtests and keep getting only 2-3 mbps upload which always used to be around 12 mbps. What has happened?

0 Kudos
returnofjim
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where has my upload speed gone?

0 Kudos
Manestream
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5955580341

It went to the exact same place as the download speeds went to. Seems to me that there MUST be an issue with their whole structure as its not just a localized issue looking at these forums. I usually have poor download speeds but never this bad and also usually keep my 10.15mb upload speed more or less intact. Right now thats gone to **bleep** as well.

This however is a totally unacceptable service, and all you get is your on utilization and theres nothign we can do about it when you contact their support. Thats BS. Utilization if on it should only halve your service during peak time (which they say is between 4pm and 11pm but in reality is from 11am to 2am. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi returnofjim

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear of the speed issues you have been experiencing. I've had a look at your connection and there is currently an SNR fault raised F004996593. This type of fault can cause a slow/intermittent connection at times. We have a fix date estimated for 18/01/2017

Apologies for the inconvenience this must be causing.

Speak soon

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos