Menu
arthurjack
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When will area 21 be fixed

have been reading all the problems re area 21 - Earls Court - and beginning to realise there might be no end in sight. Nearly two weeks now - no broadband or On Demand. I spoke with a technician to day - he was passing by in the street- and he said no one really knows what the problem is - could be roadworks could be - well no one knows. So checking out BT and Sky as it seems Virgin just doesn't care. All the people on the phone are very nice and we keep going over he same old "let's try this" and here's a rebate. But I've lost new recordings of series I am watching - everything just says to be announced and I have to use BTFON  at £18 for five days. If anyone one from Birgin - and no I will not give my details - reads this man be they can txt me, but they don't do that either. I am extremely fed up. My business is not functioning etc etc

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will area 21 be fixed

This company will fold soon i can see that in the not so distant future. 

0 Kudos
arthurjack
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Further to my last ramblings. I managed to speak with an engineer installing(?) across the road - who said our wiring was all in the open and a mess - he took a photo - who knows what that might bring. I phoned Virgin again and the guy said "you mean no engineer has been to see you???? So I have an engineer coming - well next Friday- he said it was all meant to be fixed in the area by the 7th, so we will see if I need the engineer!

No no broadband or On Demand for a month and counting

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
renochew
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am also on Area 21. I am on 100Mb. I am quite happy with the speed since I join them almost a year ago, but it suddenly go down hill since a few weeks ago, the connection is extremely bad during the evening and weekend, approximately 1/6 of the normal speed I can get before. (It will go back to normal during late night (after 10 or 11 pm). Even youtube and apple trailer are struggling to play.

I am going to make my complain but hate to spend an hour waiting on the phone, tried to find a email address and couldn't find one! They seems to make complaining more difficult then need to be.

How would you guy suggest the best way to file a complain?
0 Kudos