Menu
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What work was carried out for my fix?

Can any of the mod team please tell me what work was actually carried out for the below fault please as i received an email last night stating it was sorted but then after 7pm i was gettin 5mb Smiley Sad rang tech support which was pointless as they could not tell me what had been done, surely someone must know what was done if vm are sending out the below saying its been fixed?

"Hey,

Just a quick message to update you in regards to the current fault F003478328. This is now reported as resolved and you should start to notice an improvement in your speeds.

If you encounter any further speed issues please post back on the forum"
0 Kudos
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What work was carried out for my fix?

Today i get a text message sayin "Hi this is Virgin Media, we've fixed the network problem, and everything should be working fine now. If you're having the same trouble please text HELP."

My connection is only runnin around 7mb can the mod team please find out wat the hell is goin on, had an email and a text from VM ova 2 days to say my 13 month problem is fixed and its not Smiley Sad completely brassed off had enough
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What work was carried out for my fix?

Hello Smurff37,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Apologies for the on-going connection problems you're experiencing. I've taken a look at the usage in your area and I can see it's reaching highs.

Let's look into this further, I'll get in touch via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos