Menu
tsumannai
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What can we as consumers do to address over utilisation (1-2% of advertised speeds)

I haven't been on here for a month or two but I see plenty of other users complaining about speeds at a fraction of what they pay for.

Like myself on the VIVID 200 5969339510(Over wired connection)

I've resorted to calling tech, customer service then customer relations all can do nothing. Considered cancelling my contract but the fee is too high for me and my housemates being students.

What's the next best step we can do apart from cancelling the contract? I feel scammed as so do all the students in my area. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What can we as consumers do to address over utilisation (1-2% of advertised speeds)

If you are suffering from overutilisation, you are likely to be able to push them to allow you to exit the contract early with no EDF (early disconnection fee) applied.

Thats your best option.

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What can we as consumers do to address over utilisation (1-2% of advertised speeds)

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy