Menu
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Wavering Broadband Speed Area 15

Going on since January 2016 and Broadband Speeds I get at night are so low my Wifi is USELESS. Been given THREE dates by Virgin Media that this should have been resolved by 25 April, 25 June and 25 August all dates passed with no improvement in the speeds I get. 

The only answer is to change my Broadband supplier ASAP.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wavering Broadband Speed Area 15

Hi kyotokate, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004196576 for slow speeds at peak times. There isn't a lot of information on the ticket yet but we should know more after 02/11/2016. I have popped the details across to another team in our department who deal with this type of fault and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. 

Apologies that I don't have better news to give you at this time. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kyotokate, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004196576 for slow speeds at peak times. There isn't a lot of information on the ticket yet but we should know more after 02/11/2016. I have popped the details across to another team in our department who deal with this type of fault and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. 

Apologies that I don't have better news to give you at this time. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yet another date ... I am getting very very very fed up .. This is the FOURTH date I have been given and to say I am losing patience is putting it mildly. I am paying money to Virgin Media for NO service .................. 

How about an offer to reduce my bill since I get such poor service rather than "Apologies that I don't have better news to give you at this time."

There is only one thing I can do ............................

0 Kudos
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

In a very negative way this a helpful answer as there is only ONE thing that will solve this situation .......................

0 Kudos
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

NOTHING is going to change i.e. Virgin is going to continue supplying me with a very poor service.
0 Kudos
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media YOU ARE SACKED

g6260
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely ridiculous. 

I'm suffering with the same fault ticket reference F004196576.

Obviously, they missed the 2/11/2016 date yet again and it has been extended to 30/11/2016 yet again.

I'm now looking into options to switching to another provider.

0 Kudos
kyotokate
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have given up on Virgin and changed supplier .. now I don't have to suffer wavering broadband speeds. I suggest you do the same!!!!!