Menu
macthesmoothie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vivid 200 area 20

Im on 200meg but often speeds around 20-30. Just done a speed checkb16.55mb. What a joke.
0 Kudos
Gareth8783
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vivid 200 area 20

Vivid 150 here, area 20 and speed is about 2mb at the moment.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/1487977804143521455.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi macthesmoothie, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your connection being slow, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.#

I have tested your connection from here and I can see 2 issues affecting your connection, the first is that your Hubs logs show a number of time outs inside and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this. 

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

The second issue affecting your connection is that your area cable seems to be suffering some load issues, especially during the peak hours. We're planning to undertake some upgrades to parts of our external network in your area in order to combat this.

The upgrades will be to improve bandwidth and performance during the peak hours. The reference number for this is F003494618 and is currently scheduled for review around the middle of April. 

Thanks for your patience with regards to this matter, I will need to pass your information onto another team to take a look at this for you. In order to do so I will need to clear some security questions with you, I will send you a separate PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the high utilisation club, a member of the forum team HAS ALREADY apologise and supplied you with a fault code you cannot look up and a review date that means nothing as its not a repair date.

In the meantime feel free to troll the forums on your superfast broadband as its about the only page that loads in peek time and call India on 150 with the fault code the forum team provide to get a MASSIVE £3 diminished service refund for the month.

If you are not willing to put up with the lies and quite possibly YEARS of rubbish internet there are other providers available (once you start having issues you forever will!!!)

0 Kudos