Since October last year I have only managed to achieve an average of 50mb download at any given time. I think the only time I achieved over 150mb was the day it as installed. Any time you speak with customer services you are rebuffed with rubbish excuses about maintenance or switching channels.
What else can I do to improve my broadband performance besides switching suppliers, which is looking more and more attractive
I would start your own thread rather than hijack someoneelse's thead to get the best support for yourself and not to distract from the OP's proble, Different problems can exhibit the same symptoms, so it is best to start your own thread stating what speeds you are getting whilst wired to the hub directly with a device equipeed with a gigabit ethernet adapter as wireless is too unreliable to give an accurate internet connection speed especially at distance through one wall which is very unlikely to give you 200Mbps even if you do have a wireless device capable of 200Mbps.
Not quite. you need to post the contents of the Downstream, Upstream and Network logs below the Status tab.
Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.
I'm sorry to read you are having issues with the broadband connection.
From checking your connection, the upstream power levels are too high and for this I would like to book an engineer to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.
There is also a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F004447513 and has a review date of 5th April.