Menu
psynnott
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Website very slow / unresponsive

Hi,

Both at work and at home, the virgin media website (https://my.virginmedia.com/) takes forever to load, and sometimes times out.

Other websites are fine.

Just a heads up for VM as it's pretty poor currently.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media Website very slow / unresponsive

Hi Psynnott,

Thanks for the feedback, there was an issue with the site a few days ago that we've managed to rectify. Everything should be back to normal now Smiley Happy

Thanks again

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Psynnott,

Thanks for the feedback, there was an issue with the site a few days ago that we've managed to rectify. Everything should be back to normal now Smiley Happy

Thanks again

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yup had that issue myself there have been times when it has taken so long I have given up and walked away foran ISP it's a bit lame
0 Kudos
kirstharr
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep really poor speeds, tv anywhere will just not work at all! Why pay for services that dont work!!!

0 Kudos
NorthPeter1954
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

still bad ... Chrome repeatedly shows "page Unresponsive . Virgin Media - Account Hub" for at least an hour,
both Version 49.0.2623.110 m - Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18230
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi NorthPeter1954

Welcome to the forum@) I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you have been experiencing with the Virgin Media website. There have been some issues with the VM website last week. I'll send you a PM (purple envelope top right corner) for some additional info to help us locate your account and see if this problem is affecting you.

Speak soon,

Ty 

0 Kudos
chris2472
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is an ongoing problem. Paying through the VM billing page takes aprox 15 mins. I have been doing this on and off for over a year and often give up and use the phone. Its not a temp problem its permanent and a total disgrace for a communications company.

0 Kudos