Menu
abNB
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very slow speed in Area 28

I have a Vivid 100 Fibre Optic as part of my package but in the last week the wifi in the house has been so slow, so tonight I checked the download from my desktop connected to the Router.  The download speed was 5mbps!!!!.

I checked if there was any service issues but nothing posted.

Can somebody help?!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow speed in Area 28

Hi abNB,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004045933). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 14th June.

I've also picked up an issue with your Upstream Power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MurdoD
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow speed in Area 28

I am in the same area and currently getting 20mb on a 200mb package. What does a 'review date' actually mean? They will start work on it on the 14th? Or they will look at some stats on the 14th and decide whether or not it's worth doing anything about? I cannot believe how bad virgin is at peak times, honestly. Beyond useless. Definitely calling customer services tomorrow to lodge a complaint and possibly cancel my package.
0 Kudos