Menu
mhmerhi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very slow connection

Hi,

I joined Virgin VIVID 100 last May after a lot of recommendations, and after over 2 months of delay, I got my internet connection on. Since then the connection is between 3 and 7 MB most of the day which completely unacceptable, I called the customer service many many times and they mentioned that the whole area have issues and it will be fixed by the 31 of November,

I called beginning of December as the issue wasn't solved and they said that it is delayed until end of March,

Can you please advice what can I do as it seems that I am stuck with this slow connection and not able to do anything other than getting frustrated every night

Thanks

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow connection

mhmerhi wrote:

Hi,

I joined Virgin VIVID 100 last May after a lot of recommendations, and after over 2 months of delay, I got my internet connection on. Since then the connection is between 3 and 7 MB most of the day which completely unacceptable, I called the customer service many many times and they mentioned that the whole area have issues and it will be fixed by the 31 of November,

I called beginning of December as the issue wasn't solved and they said that it is delayed until end of March,

Can you please advice what can I do as it seems that I am stuck with this slow connection and not able to do anything other than getting frustrated every night

Thanks

Not much you can do with an oversubscribed area apart from making a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
Chaff
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow connection

mhmerhi - exactly the same complaint here, same package, same performance.

Bartman007 - thanks for your guide!
0 Kudos