Menu
m17837
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very slow broadband speeds in Whiteley, Fareham PO15

Hi, have been experiencing incredibly low broadband speeds recently, Supposed to be up to 75mb but tested on Ookla via a wired connection for the last few days and getting 1-2mb most of the time. Downloading from catch up tv via Ethernet on sky takes longer than the actual programme duration. I was consistently getting around 35-40 when equipment originally installed but seemed to start suffering with the upgrade to 75mb last year and now it is back to as bad as the previous supplier. Can anyone shed any light on this or suggest a remedy? Will changing to another provider solve the problem? Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow broadband speeds in Whiteley, Fareham PO15

Hi m17837,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004031061). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 14th June.

I've also picked up an issue with your power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos