Menu
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Very low speed / Latency

Good evening guys,

In the last two weeks my internet is not what it was at the beginning.

High latency and slow speed and it`s not a specific hour, it`s every day at every hour. It will be very nice that someone looks at this problem, because if I am going to my Service Status they are saying for the last 10 days that they are working and nothing is happening.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very low speed / Latency

And you can see that i`ve done the test to Manchester where the base is ... and yeah yeah , i`ve forgot to take the ip out from the photo is not a big problem, but I don`t like my speed.

Regards
0 Kudos
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As you can see the speed is very low , and this is from today, because last night my download was 0.77 mb/s... that`s outrageous for the money that I pay, and I can see that no one is bothered to answer and I know that if they will answer they will ask me if i`m on wireless or cable ( I`m on wireless) , how many devices are connected (3) , but this should not be a problem, because the package that i`ve purchased is for 8 devices + , etc .... So nothing very helpful , but still i`m waiting

0 Kudos
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My apologies this is from today , that one from last night .... 

0 Kudos
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Dragos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6169041581

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6167769413

I can see that the website is deleting the photos automatically because thinks that is a spam... so watch the results here, and i`m paying £38.75 pm and i have download of 0.75 mb/s , HAHAHA
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dragos,

I'm so sorry for your recent broadband issues. It seems we had a hardware failure at the Head End that was resulting in speed loss and intermittent connection. This issue was resolved on the 29th so your connection should have stabilised since.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems and we'll happily take another look for you.

All the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos