Menu
Dewbers
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very Bad broadband speeds in SL1

DL speed less than 1mb! for second day now, anyone else in SL1 experiencing same? Not very reliable this network.

Edit: apologises just noticed this has been posted in "gamer lounge" and not "Speed"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very Bad broadband speeds in SL1

Hi Dewbers, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems that there was a fault, ref F005129903 there was fault equipment in the exchange this has now been resolved. 

The connection itself looks fine from this side now, how are things looking for you? 

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will take another look. 

It would also help to know if you are using a wired or a wireless connection.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dewbers
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your reply. We noticed last night that our broadband had returned to "normal" levels and were aware that this was an area issue.

We are just now waiting to see if Virgin will offer us a discount on our monthly bill as it was nearly a week of wireless speeds of less than 1Mbs and a wired that fluctuated between 0.1 - 6Mbs

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dewbers, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see that you were with a poor broadband for nearly as week. 

Give us a call 150 free from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 (usually comes out of your minutes from any other phone). The team there will be able to assess and adjust accordingly if necessary. 

Take care

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos