Menu
AS
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Variable speeds

Good morning. I posted before re the excellent service received after a drastic slowing, when a Scottish gent from the Swansea dept took about 45 minutes fiddling with this and that and we got back up about 60 mps download. After making no changes at all, the next morning we were down to 5 mps, and this morning back up to about 50. HG2 area. Any clues as to what might be occurring? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Variable speeds

Hi AS,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've had a look at your account and I can see you've got a technician booked to sort this out for you. Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AS
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well, as I suspected after about an hour of fiddling about as advised by Helpdesk we waited a week (!) and today an engineer arrived and in 45 minutes renewed the SuperHub (knew that) and then said there was a problem with the box in the street (knew that too) which was also fixed. We seem to be up and running. When I can summon the energy I shall contact Customer Service and see if they fancy not charging me for something they have not been supplying...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AS,

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad the technician sorted it out for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and get something sorted out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos