Menu
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VM Forum Staff?

Wouldnt it be nice if the VM Forum staff when answering a post spoke to us like human beings and not like they are robots reading from a script, every reply says the same thing, apologies for the problems you have blah blah blah.....

We just want honest answers, i spoke to the technical department the other night to ask why has it been 12 months plus and no fix has happened, he couldnt answer, i then ask him if he had a service at home that was just as bad as the one i am recieving would he be happy, hes words where i will get complaints department to contact you, which they have still not, says alot when their so called technical department cant answer your questions, its a joke.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Forum Staff?

1st line tech are just script readers.

To have a tailored response for each customer would add extra time to an already overloaded support system. The forum team eAch have their own style and some add a bit of extra touch in but ultimately when the system is already at a 1-2 week response time, adding extra time taken to respond will slow it down more.

VM could just spend more money and hire more staff for forums or actual training for the script readers, but that's a hit in their profit margins, so likely a no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you've had issues for 12 months, then why not leave?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@JamieMA

While I agree with you, not all customers have choices to go to.

I get offered 1-3Mbs from BT personally so can't go there if I ever wanted to leave (luckily my internet works perfectly)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smurff37,

I'm sorry to hear all of this.

I'm also sorry for saying sorry because by the sounds of it you've heard this word quite a lot lately. I do, however, genuinely mean my apology.

In no way do we want for our interactions via the Forum to come across as robotic and we will certainly take your feedback on board.

I know that it's been a couple of days since you've posted but do you have anything particular that I can look into for you?

I'd really like to help.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos