Menu
oroszgaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VIVID 200MB slow performence

Can someone could be able to finally sort my issues out I already tried several times with customer support and actually they told me twice they gonna compensate me because of that but nothing happened.

Situation is the following in the past 2-3 months I have performance issues. I understand every broadband provider has peak times I accept it, but don't u wanna tell me is normal thing to got only 10 % of your speed in peak times ... it's just unacceptable and I'm struggling with this for long period of time, you guys are good in taking my money but the service what are you providing it's just a joke 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200MB slow performence

Hi there oroszgaz,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004811475 and has a review date of 15th February 2017.

One of my colleagues will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

WildmanUK80
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200MB slow performence

Lucky you our 200mb line gets 10mb at peak times in area 20 Manchester...

0 Kudos