Menu
mov3on
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VIVID 200 GAMER - very low download speed

Hello everyone. Recently I have upgraded from vivid150 to vivid200gamer, because I needed more upload.

Well, my upload is ok now, but what the hell is going on with the download speeds?? http://www.speedtest.net/result/5930783299.png  1,7Mbps out of 200Mbps ? Sometimes it gets up to ~100ish, but it is still only half of 200. Peak times? NO! Vivid gamer has no traffic management.

I have spoken with VM yesterday. My equipment is fine, connection is fine (KINDA) aswell, so they came to conclusion that it is WIN 10 fault and I should just wait for a win update. Well I found out that this issue was fixed by microsoft more than 2 week ago, so its not the case. Also I've checked my connection on WIN7 laptop - results remain the same.

Any idea what the hell is going on? You know it's very disappointing when you pay £50+ for a proper connection and this kind of crap is happening.

0 Kudos
mov3on
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 GAMER - very low download speed

Sorry, posted in the wrong section. Moderator could you please move it to Broadband>Speed, thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 GAMER - very low download speed

Hey mov3on,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to read about your connection issues, I know how irritating this can be.

I've just tried to look into this for you, but I'm not locating your account.

I'll confirm your details via PM (purple envelope, top right) and investigate this right away.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos