Menu
KARVEY
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Utilisation Issue Area 24 - VM Dont Care

Well another price increase from VM then i start to get Utilisation issues which i have had for the last 5 weeks speed variable from below 1 mb to max 6 mb in the evenings.

So how do VM try and help well they dont after complaining to numerous people at VM they all offered varied levels of discount one £10 one £14 then one the full £30 ................... unfortunatly the £30 was offered on my first conversation then on ringing back it went backwards.

Complaint refrence supplied after threatening to cancel my package and two mobile phones total monthly spend £124 with VM

Guess what no one has rung me after being told you should be rung back in 3 hours ........ issues and lack of customer services what a sham.

I have given up but currently looking at other options .......................... VM YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Utilisation Issue Area 24 - VM Dont Care

Hi KARVEY,

I am honestly sorry for your recent issues with your broadband service and any misunderstanding caused by your conversations with us (VM) on the matter. 

The fault affecting you is F003488830 which has a current review date for 14-12-2016. At that time we should have a better idea as to when the pending network upgrade is due to commence.

I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) outlining your current credit options so please read that when you have a chance.

But I think that the £30 that was given to you in the first instance was more by way of a Good will gesture and not in line with our current credit guidelines for this type of fault. I do apologise if this was not explained to you at the time.

I hope you change your mind and opt to stay with us, but whatever your decision I respect your choice and wish you all the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't forget that the review date is not a set in stone repair date. Expect it to get further review dates befor it's resolved
0 Kudos
tams89
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue and have had no credit option thus far and am seriously considering leaving...absolutely ridiculous that a new customer should be expected to tolerate these issues.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

J0hn wrote:
Don't forget that the review date is not a set in stone repair date. Expect it to get further review dates befor it's resolved

BE WARNED!!!

Think you had better prepare for MANY, MANY 'review' dates before ANYTHING is done., and expect to be repeatedly 'lied to' regarding 'fixes'..

2 years appears to be the MINIMUM wait, and then it's never 'fixed'. Just BODGED to give VM a chance to 

A) sell more of what they KNOW they cannot deliver

B) get the 'fault' closed, so that they can open the SAME fault but with a different number (the time scale then reverts to ZERO) and 'pretend' that this is a 'new' fault.

In 2 YEARS, I have had just 3 MONTHS of good speeds, and 3 'new' fault numbers (all for the same problem, as they only 'bodged' the faults to close them, re-opening them a month or so later!!) that equates to just 12.5% of my time with VM actually getting what I pay for!!

The TRUTH always  hurts!!.....BEWARE VM LIES!!

0 Kudos