Menu
B_Tank88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upload speed problem LE4

For past couple of weeks, when holding teleconference calls, I occasionally get into a situation where I can hear the others, but they can't hear me. This would happen after about 5-10 mins after starting the call, it would then deteriorate further where I can't hear them either. Disconnecting/connecting back to wireless would sort it for a bit. Switching from Wifi to ethernet would also fix it, for a bit.

I have checked wireless channels and they are good. I did a speed test, download is great, upload also seems good but the speed updates very slowly, so it seems like an intermittent connection.

Any ideas?

Router: SuperHub 2, SuperFibre 70
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed problem LE4

hiya @B_Tank88 would be worth checking the signal levels/errors if you can goto http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right [no need to login] and copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log and operational config
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
B_Tank88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_2017-01-26-19-43-05.png

Screenshot_2017-01-26-19-43-01.pngScreenshot_2017-01-26-19-42-47.pngScreenshot_2017-01-26-19-42-37.png

Router: SuperHub 2, SuperFibre 70
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

your post-RS errors are rather on the high side for my liking I would be resetting the counters to see if they are increasing, since this would need to be checked by a forum admin or tech support, it will be around 5+ days or less for a forum admin to reply, or could contact support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 to run some checks.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi B_Tank88,

Apologies for your teleconference disconnections though my tests aren't revealing any problems with your Hub or the network to which it connects. 

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

• What software do you use for your teleconference calls?
  • Do you have any issues with anything else disconnecting?
  • Have you tried the same software on a different pc/laptop?

Please provide as much information as you can and I'll look into this further for you. 
Many thanks,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos