Menu
Fee-1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Upload speed drops at 7pm

I'm wondering can anyone help I'm in area 26 and since every night since Monday around 7pm the upload speed habeen dropping I'm aware that maintenance has already been carried out but it's happening again and it's not just me it's affecting other people too. I tried calling but I don't think the guy could understand me. I'm in the Londonderry area N Ireland if that helps. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed drops at 7pm

Hi Fee-1,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting the broadband connection - ref.(F005201557). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review date of 4th April 2017.

Let me know if you get any trouble past the review date and I'll check it out for you.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Fee-1
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Fee-1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the upload speed is still not working in the evenings and at night, has there been any luck on the situation at all? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Fee-1
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So Im being billed now for service I can not use at night this is getting ridiculous I can not get through on the phone tonight and the upload speed is awful it's effecting more than me and I can not Skype my sis at night she lives in America!!!. Why is there no one responding?.... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fee-1,

Thanks for getting back to us!

I've checked the account and it looks like there's still an issue with SNR (signal to noise ratio) in your area - ref.F005223049. Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review date of 18th April. I'll check back with you on the review date so we can run another check for you.

I'm really sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In the space of 2 weeks the "review" date has been pushed forward by 2 weeks, VM your just the best.

@Fee-1

They will NOT have anything fixed by the 18th April, just another date that means nothing that these thiefs spit out on a regular basis.

0 Kudos