Menu
Crazybloke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading speed

I rang Virgin media last month and again twice today, to enquire about changing my BB speed to 200Mps. The first two reps I spoke to both told me that my bill would be reduced if I went for the new speed & router. The first rep I spoke to today told me she was having problems with her system andf would call me back (suprise surprise, she didn't) The second rep I spoke today, told me my bill would increase. I know it's not by much, but it got confusing, can someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrading speed

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

speak to them - they should sort it

Tony
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you are calling from a non-Virgin Media landline (or from a mobile) you can phone them for free on 0800 052 0422 (Select option 4 and then 2).  You need to select the option that you are thinking of leaving to get through to this team.  They are UK based and normally very helpful.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

speak to them - they should sort it

Tony
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you are calling from a non-Virgin Media landline (or from a mobile) you can phone them for free on 0800 052 0422 (Select option 4 and then 2).  You need to select the option that you are thinking of leaving to get through to this team.  They are UK based and normally very helpful.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.