Menu
StellaSteve76
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unstable upload speed - T3 Timeouts

Hello,

Im hoping someone can shed some light on the current problem i am having, since being with virgin both my upload and download speeds have been stable although over the last 2 weeks my upload speed seems to have become very unstable. I have done multiple speedtests from speedtest.net and while my download speed is more or less the same my upload speed ranges from the lowest on the tests 0.67mbps up to 10+mbps.

Im a little unsure as to what is causing this but have noticed i have a lot of T3 timeouts showing in the network log, il post them below with my upstream and downstream data with the hope that someone will know what it means and can give me some assistance.

NetworkNetworkUpstreamUpstreamDownstreamDownstream

If anyone can help out your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Phill

0 Kudos
StellaSteve76
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable upload speed - T3 Timeouts

As additional information i am using a wired connection and have had no problems since about 2 weeks ago when upload speeds started becoming erratic.

Any help or responses would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unstable upload speed - T3 Timeouts

Hey there StellaSteve76,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Apologies for the connection problems you're experiencing, I can see the time-outs are still stacking up. Let's arrange for an engineer to call around to investigate further. I'll drop you a Pm (purple envelope, top right) to confirm a visit.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos