Menu
jordyerx
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Un-useable internet speeds, LS6, Awful service.

We're a house of 6 students living in the LS6 area, paying for 200mb and we're lucky if we get 5mb. It's literally un-useable and i'm having to use 4G on my phone to be able to even post this. After numerous tweets on several occasions, 1 engineer visit (who did nothing), several phone calls, 3 fix dates ( all which have passed) and having been blatently lied too about it being fixed, plus we always recieve the text a few days after complaining again saying "the problem has been fixed" when it clearly hasn't we want something sorting as its absolutely ridiculous and a joke.

Paying for 200mb internet and being continiously lied too and not getting anywhere close to 10% is horrendous. 

MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information (WAN IP address) has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Un-useable internet speeds, LS6, Awful service.

Evening jordyerx,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

From checking your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and the network segment is running stable.

Are you completing the speed tests through a wired or wireless connection? If you can try whilst the Hub is in modem mode this will eliminate any other devices connected?

Do you get these speeds at all times of the day or at certain times?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos