Menu
grizz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

This company is becoming a joke a very unfunny one

After my supposed FREE upgrade to 200mb that was supposed to be ready at the end of October 2015

I finally get a date of the end of November this year , I log in a few days ago it says it's ready now, Try today and I find the date is now March 2017 what a shambles, a customer of 15 or so years and this is what it gets you.

I can pay an extra £12 and have it now................yeah right

0 Kudos
MrBungle
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: This company is becoming a joke a very unfunny one

I have to agree with you Smiley Sad

I'm a customer of 8 or so years, the fix dates not getting fixed the sporadic daily speeds and sometimes outages are outrageous especially as their price for broadband keeps going up! i joined paying £17 for 2 meg in 2008 ish and got 2 meg stable, i was happy..

Today they want me to pay £30 (not by choice) and i can tell you at certain times LIKE NOW i'm not even getting the 2 meg i was getting 8 years ago?

it's a ripoff and they shouldn't be charging customers like me and you hardly anything until they sort it out properly!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: This company is becoming a joke a very unfunny one

Hi Grizz

I do appreciate the frustrations in the dates being changed for the speed boost and I can see we have picked this up with you on your other thread Free Broadband Speed Upgrade .

I do apologise once more for this delay.

If you could check back in with us on the other post and if there's anything else we can help with then please pop back to us.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos