Menu
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The current fault F004139154 has a new review date of 10/05/17 (load of rubbish)

got message from Virgin Media Community support The current fault F004139154 has a new review date of 10/05/17 was 7.12.16 what a load of rubbish virgin just cant keep moving  review dates fix the problem stop just moving dates you  are very willing to take full money for something u cannot supply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SELLING WHAT YOU CANNOT GIVE. they offer £50.00 for another 6 months of sXXt speed which I am sure does not make up what the difference between 200meg price which most of the time I get less than 10meg which would be a lot less / please try to explain how you come to giving so less back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what is the point of review dates (just to palm us off)

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: The current fault F004139154 has a new review date of 10/05/17 (load of rubbish)

The point of a review date is to internally review the situation and to see if a estimated fix date can be given.

The fact you seem to be assuming that it's a fix date is your own issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: The current fault F004139154 has a new review date of 10/05/17 (load of rubbish)

fix the problems they have been going on for awhile now (up to 2 years since they supplied 100 meg ) ever since virgin tried to give super speeds but cannot supply them cables too old

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The cables are fine. It's the amount of people on the cable.

0 Kudos
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

so why sell to too many people that you cant supply the service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Historically it was fine the practices they do now. When streaming started its rise in popularity that's when this all started kicking off. The higher quality streaming goes the worse it will be until each place gets upgraded.

0 Kudos
pauloconnor
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here in L12. Had to contact the Chief Executives office to try and get some answers.

What I've been told is there is an area issue in Liverpool that won't be resolved till Feb at the latest. This date has been put back on 3 occasions that I'm aware of so could be put back further again.

Currently I'm getting as low as 5mb and paying for 200mb. Awful service, wish I had never left Sky.

0 Kudos