Menu
Mituldave
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terribly slow Broadband **NOT 100 Mbp/s**

Despite being a paying customer for 100 Mbp/s, we receive download speeds of 20 Mbp/s during weekday evenings after 10 pm. I am being cut off my work VPN constantly, and streaming quality for services such as Now TV and youtube are markedly reduced. I've found this to be the case during weekend afternoons also. I'm very worried that this will be a continual issue and am considering making the move to BT or Sky. Can I have a technician visit my house to improve the quality of my network? I have rebooted my hub several times to no avail. I can send through a screenshot of a speed test to show the current download speed (20 Mbp/s). I don't download large files and stream at most 4-6 hours weekly, so would say I am a light user.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terribly slow Broadband **NOT 100 Mbp/s**

Hi Mituldave,

Thanks for posting, sorry about the belated response, I've run a few checks on your local network segment and all looks in good shape Smiley Happy

Is your connection wired or wireless?

If you're still experiencing any problems could you please log in to your Hub and post us the network logs along with upstream and downstream power levels,hopefully we can puzzle out what the issue is.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos