Menu
Steveyboy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Terrible latency/Ping of 130ms

Can someone help me with my hub3 settings,as my ping is high on superfibre 50 in Sheffield area.Im a new customer and cannot contact customer services on the online chat. I bought a new ethernet cable from maplin,no improvement with my Ps4 gaming experience terrible and ruined by it.It tests at 130ms,and its annoying i cannot get help without phoning a foriegn call centre for hours.What do i need to change please ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible latency/Ping of 130ms

Hi Steveyboy1, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband connection having terrible latency and ping, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from here and I noticed that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need to be adjusted by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible latency/Ping of 130ms

Hi Steveyboy1, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband connection having terrible latency and ping, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from here and I noticed that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need to be adjusted by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos