Menu
JamesN15
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible Speeds all the time - Area 15 N15

Signed up last March and have had slow speeds ever since. Speeds at their worst evenings, with them being especially dreadful on Sundays.

What is going on? Speeds on average between 1 and 6 MBps. Paying for 100MB. Price increased a few months ago despite this!

I have recently been told that all issues have been fixed- but not noticed any difference. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible Speeds all the time - Area 15 N15

Hey JamesN15,

I'm sorry that you're suffering from slow speeds at the moment, I understand how frustrating that can be. I've run some tests our end, the network looks good at the moment, usage for the area is low and it doesn't appear to be causing any problems.

I've tried testing the hub but unfortunately the stats don't appear to be showing, it's possible there's an issue there but I'd need to see the stats before I can do anything about that. Could I ask you to please post the hub's downstream and upstream stats please?

To do this: go to 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 if you're using modem mode) and before logging in, click > Check router status at the bottom of the page, then post the information from the DownstreamUpstream and Network Log tabs.

Pop that info back here and I'll take a look to see if there are any issues.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos