Menu
GC1028
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub going on and off

I have my Superhub on all the time, its annoying when connection goes off then back on again then off.
Superhub, don't think so.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub going on and off

Hi GC1028,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

When checking your connection, the router is showing as offline and not polling any data. Is the router turned off as not in use?

Are you able to post some router information please for us to check over? To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, no need to sign in and click Check router status. Within here you will have downstream, upstream and network log. You can copy and paste this information, that would be great.

Do any of the lights change on the router at all?

Does this happen on both wired and wireless devices?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GC1028
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The router is turned on!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Evening GC1028,

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know the router is turned on.

However, I am still unable to see any data on your connection, such as the power levels to see if they are within the correct range.

When you get chance if you can post the information I mentioned above, that would be very helpful.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos