Menu
janrats
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3 downloading issues

I got a new superhub 3 few weeks ago and since then I can not download my recorded programs from my Panasonic to computer anymore.  It cuts out while downloading only downloading about half of my recording. Sometimes it does 6 percent or more sometimes it does 90 percent. It is doing this on 2 computers so I know its not the computers. Is this anything to do with the superhub 3. it worked fine before on the old hub.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 3 downloading issues

Hi janrats,

I've run a few checks on your Hub from this end and no obvious problems that might affect streaming.

Are the problems all LAN side beteenn your TV and PC's, if so how are these connected wired or wireless, are any program transfers successful or do all fail?

Hopefully we can puzzle out what the problem is.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
janrats
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Very rarely is does continue to download a program but more times than not is starts off at 3 to 4mbs then gradually the speed goes down to 0 bytes then stops downloading.  I am streaming from my pc wirelesses to my Panasonic video recorder through media server. My panasonic is connected to the superhub by ethernet cable. But is seems like it cuts it off for some reason as the old hub was fine. thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there janrats,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

Apologies again for this, it sounds frustrating.

We might need to look into adjusting the firewall settings on your Hub to enable you to use your video recorder correctly.

Are you able to get in touch with Panasonic and ask if they've experienced problems with their equipment on our Hub's before and if so do they have any recommendations. If they suggest making changes to your Hub, we can certainly help with that.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
janrats
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply I have tried to download again today it is working fine.  I will keep monitoring it and if it happens will check with Panasonic or alter the security settings on the hub   thanks

0 Kudos