Menu
Disconectme
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super slow broadband

I do not think i will get a reply but we have had speed issue's here in the ng8 area for a while half speed at best and some on our street down to around 30meg all on the 200 flawed service, keep speaking to tec they say nothing wrong, enginer calls says all good even showed me a app of getting 220mb wireless download on my super hub 9 even though my 4 wireless laptops showed under 30meg and my 3 hard wired pc's only getting about 50 meg, was getting over 220, I read over subscription in other area's Hmm me think's mybe, a week ago a kid kicked open our green box in the street and i noticed as i was tring to put the front back on that there is a lot of splitter's doubling the outputs from the main tree, i think ive found the streets speed issue, the enginier that came today would not look in the street box and i did wonder why, ive been told direct from virgin tec that there are 2 level enginier's some can not go in boxes,. i dont whant the credits i want my service back how it was 200+ all day long i cant leave as im in a never ending contract, ive paid just over £1000 to virgin since october 2016 in sevice fees and Over £700 trying to correct a fault i do not have the fault is with yourself's i just want to leave virgin media now feed up with excuses and passing the buck, lol as i write this its 11.49 pm and my wired internet as just gone off, typical never wrote to a forum and now i will not get to post this, been with them since they started when it was diamond cable i even worked for them as a cable guy, wow things have changed, only down for 10 mins so i will post.

0 Kudos
Disconectme
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super slow broadband

Hmm

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super slow broadband

Hi Disconnectme, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your slow broadband speeds, I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I will do my very best in order to get this sorted for you.

I have tested your connection from here and I noticed that there are a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos