Menu
Mags24
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super fibre 70

I must confess I know diddly squit about computers but mine seems to be really slow. When I checked the download speed it said 25.7 is that why it's like watching paint dry?  If anyone has any answers I would be most grateful 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super fibre 70

Hi Mags24,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having speed issues.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and everything is looking great at the moment. All your levels are good and there are no network issues in your area.

I just need a little more information so I can figure out what's going on:-

• Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?
  • Does the slow speeds affect multiple devices or just the one?
  • Do the slow speeds occur at particular times of the day/night?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
FireflyFlux
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super fibre 70

Hiya,

I'm also on Superfibre 70 and average speeds of 25Mbps download but always get the proper upload speed on my package. It's frustrating as I have tried just about everything. I have changed the location of the superhub, changed the wireless channel, had the super hub changed, ran speed tests over ethernet with no other devices connected at both peak times and off peak times and the results are consistently average to poor. 

The problem only seemed to begin in last two months and prior to that speeds have been great for the last 9 years with Virgin. I even used software to detect the wireless channels of neighbours to ensure the channels I selected were optimal and that no other devices could be interfering with the router.

Any suggestions?

James.

0 Kudos