Menu
Raco
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Stoke ST3..sick of it.

12 months of rubbish speeds, overutilization faults that keep getting put back. 12 months to fix a fault is a joke and ive seen people waiting 2 years+ on these forums, contract is coming to a end and thank god I have had enough with this joke of a company and there lack of support. good riddance.

200mb ^^

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stoke ST3..sick of it.

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Also, TBH, the more that complain paints a picture to CISAS, and in turn OFCOM might get involved, it might be a small percentage, but its a big enough percentage to make heads turn.

Don't procrastinate, go and do it.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos