Menu
fenixriot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Started being charged full service

Area 04 has had a utilisation issue for a while now, and during that time i have been compensated with £10 off my bill each month, however this month i have paid my full amount yet im still receiving only 10mb from a 100mb service in the evenings. When will this be sorted virgin? I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and am seriously considering bt or sky.
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Started being charged full service

Make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there fenixriot,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about your connection problems, I know you've been very patient.

I've checked your account and I'm sorry to see that you've decided to leave us, although I understand your reasons.

If there is absolutely anything I can do to help you going forward, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

All the best,

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hortonj88
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Go to BT or Sky.

I'm in Area 04 (DY2) I used to live in DY1.

Had "utilisation" i mean Over subscription issues in DY1 and now having them in DY2 after 13 months of perfect service.

I have Sky Fibre Max installing in 14 days.
Left VM 9th Jan 2017 due to high utilisation. Enjoying reliable services with Sky Smiley Happy
0 Kudos