Menu
kyleclippers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spikes in internet speed

So we were advertised the speed of 50 mb/s which is fine as we do get that speed most of the time. However there is constant hiccups where the internet will pretty much just drop for a couple seconds every minute or two. This is very frustrating as it is not ideal for when playing games. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem, thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spikes in internet speed

Hi kyleclippers, 

Thanks for posting to let us know about your slow and intermittent issues! I can understand that you may be annoyed with this so apologies for any trouble.

I have tested your connection from this end and all looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are where they should be! 

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

If you connect through the WiFi, have you tried changing the Hub's wireless channels to see if that improves the connection for you?

Also, have you tried connecting directly via ethernet cable from the Hub to the computer?

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ty2
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i am also having this problem, my download speed right now is going from not downloading at all to 5MB/s whereas a month or two ago i would be 3x that amount ive had the problem plenty of times and never ever had it permanently fixed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this ty2,

I've located your details and I'm unable to detect any active faults at the moment.

Have things since improved for you?

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos