Menu
Bigbadjohn678
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speed

Just joined virgin and tried to watch catch up tv tonight. Kept buffering so did a speed test. Was getting less than 1 meg. Was getting 50 meg this morning. Totally useless. Area 4
0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed

I guess virgin never told you to enjoy their super magic in the cables broadband you have to totally change you surfing an viewing habbit. Set your alarm for 1am and you will be golden

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Bigbadjohn678,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

From checking your connection, it appears that you are affected by a high peak time traffic fault. The reference number is F003463842 and has a review date of 29th March.

I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. I'll pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with further updates.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know the fault has been open since December 2015, so dont hold you breath it getting fixed anytime soon.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you are still in your cooling off period - leave. The faults do take a long long time to fix and unless you are happy with good speeds in morning, bad at night, then it isn't worth you staying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos