Menu
fergiet
Superfast
Message 1 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Speed results, ongoing and complaint.

I intend to post my speed results on an ongoing basis. The good and the bad.

I have taken my slow speed complaint to Virgin Media Complaints and their letter back tells me there are no problems with my broadband. Their own faults dept on 150 laughed loudly when I told them what they said.

I have written back telling them not to close my complaint.

Next service review is July 2017. I do get a credit from them despite their stated view "of no broadband problems". All I want is a constantly high speed. I pay for up to 200mps so should always be getting speed results in the upper 100s.

photo 28022017am.png photo 27022017pm.png

Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spped results, ongoing

Good luck, don'the forget if your complaint is not solved within 8 weeks you can take it to the next step, as outlined on VM''s code of practice, to CISAS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
fergiet
Superfast
Message 3 of 24
Flag for a moderator

They have a couple of weeks yet, then off to CISAS.
If only they would be upfront and honest and tell me when it will be sorted. Review dates don't seem to mean anything.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hey fergiet,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Just wanted to let you know that I've picked up another one of your posts regarding this, and I've also sent you a PM.

If possible, can we please stick to one thread per topic, this'll ensure your posts get picked up as quickly as possible.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
fergiet
Superfast
Message 5 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Ok, will stick to this one.

Tonights Superfast 200 speed !

photo 28022017Evening.png
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hello fergiet,

Thanks for this Smiley Happy

Just to keep your thread up to date, we've been discussing this privately and we've established that your query it currently with the Complaints Team so we will need to wait on their response. However, if you have any other questions aside of this, please let us know.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ortes
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing the same issue... Also vivid 200.
How can i take legal steps to sort it out as it is frustrating having 10mb and paying for 200...
Area 21 Greenford.
0 Kudos
NathanKent
Up to speed
Message 8 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hijack posts... Could you please look at mine too, This has been an ongoing issue and I have made a complaint... The complaint has not been resolved and the "Resolution was to tell me that the issue will be fixed on a review date in April" I've had this mysterious review date pushed back for months on end now. It's a joke!

I understand it's not your fault so please don't take my tone to be directed at you, I just can't get anything done with these awful speeds.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Speed-issues-awful-customer-service/td-p/3290510

fergiet
Superfast
Message 9 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Well two letters and phone calls with "complaints" got me nowhere.

There response is take the credit on your bill or leave !

Stated that they can do nothing as it's "high utilisation".

The letters I got from them are so customer focused that they were not even signed. Claimed to have been unable to contact me by phone. Strange as there are no messages on landline and no missed mobile calls.

All they want to do is close the complaint and forgrt about me.

Told them not to close complaint and to keep giving me a credit 'till it's fixed.

I record my calls for training too.

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 24
Flag for a moderator

A complaint is not resolved until you except it as resolved, carry on with the 8 weeks then more it up to the next step if you are not happy with the out come, stick to the complaints procedure with VM and CISAS.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos