Menu
dsdinter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Speed problem in Greenwich area

Hi,

I am also in same area 21 as others reporting and suffering similar problems with speed (SE109JT).

Currently, I am supposed to be "boosted" to 200MB, but I can barely reach 10MB DL...

Can you please look at my case?

I am quite disappointed with the quality of the service, and I have started looking at other providers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed problem in Greenwich area

Hi dsdinter,

Thanks for taking the time to post back on the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with your broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've taken a look at your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004177064 and with a review date of 21st December.

Do you notice these speed at all times of the day or just at peak hours?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
crypticc
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed problem in Greenwich area

Hi. I have had this utilisation issue since 2011. Like me you are probably OK the Lewisham servers. (Plumstead home location)

I had a big refund to clear the decks from performance issues and being lied to upto October 2016. I am waiting with bated breath for the fix scheduled for this December or expecting 100% refund for every incomplete month of broadband and unstable TV.

I am just asking for an update to check progress towards the resolution of this issue by the end of the year.  Is it on track?

Issue worse since the refund suggesting that no fix has started yet. Normally Saturday morning is(kind of) post with 50-80 meg on 200 off peak and 5-10 peak. This morning getting 10 and less than 8 peak.

Thank you

Chris

----------------------------------------------------------
TiVo video output scaling-bugs

Tivo-scaling-bug

Virgin-TV-V6 Video-Output-Settings

0 Kudos