Menu
Robbie_top
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Speed Upgrade

Why when according to (https://keepup.virginmedia.com/speedupgrade) The Upgrade for my Postcode is now available and to Login or Register with My VirginMedia to get the link, which I do but there is no Link, also according to your own speed upgrade page you claim you send an email with a link when it is ready, again something I have not received.....I am still on 152Mb and have been a customer for over 10 years....some LOYALTY service VM have....

0 Kudos
Hydrops
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed Upgrade

I wouldn't bother upgrading you speed if you are content with what you are getting right now. Chances are it will actually decrease your speed.

Getting consistently shafted by highly fluctuated ping during "peek" all daylight hours.
0 Kudos
Robbie_top
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed Upgrade

Thanks but my problem is not with speed as since I've had the SH3 I consistently get 140-160Mb almost anytime I check, It's the fact that I pay the same as my neighbour who is on 200Mb but he got his on a new contract.(200Mb has been on my street since Mar 2016), I just don't see why I should have to be tied down to new 12 Month contract just to get the upgrade now, when It's already available to me, just no links to do it..I would have to phone up and that is when they con you into a new contract.....

0 Kudos