Menu
shell04
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speed Issues

Hi, I've been having speed problems for a while, but when I switched the hub over to 5ghz the speed shot up and I thought all my problems were over. However... I've now realised that a lot of my devices won't recognise 5ghz so I have to switch back. What else can I do?
0 Kudos
Disconectme
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed Issues

My best advice would be to Change isp Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi shell04 ,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. 

You mention you have been having trouble with a wireless connection. Are you having the same trouble with a wired connection? Pop the Hub in to Modem only Mode with the computer in safe mode with networking. Let us know if this makes a difference. 

If it is only the wireless you are having trouble with try Getting the best WiFi Signal

If you are having trouble with both it would be worth popping up a BQM as it will give us a better idea of what you are seeing from your side. (Please be aware link is external and we're not responsible for its contents). 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shell04
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks but I can't test it wired as my computer doesn't have an Ethernet port, and I don't have an adapter.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello again shell04,

Thanks for a quick reply Smiley Happy

As we're unable to test your Ethernet connection, are you able to set up the BQM as Emma advised? We'll do our best to diagnose this as a wireless fault.

Speak with you again soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos