Menu
Ch3aptrick
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speed Again???

Will this issue un B37  ever be sorted? again speeds so low its a joke 8.3Mbps???

What am I actually paying for these days.

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed Again???

its peek hours so it is slow during them times between 4pm to midnight other times or your power levels is higher then 10 or lower then 0 then you need someone to come out to sort out your power levels then

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Ch3aptrick
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had 2 engineers out and I have a fault (F003960695) its been pushed back to December just to be looked at.

They have told me its over utilization and needs fixing asap.

Virign just send them out to customers knowing full well the issues cannot be sorted.

I have not been told why my fault has not been sorted just a like or lump it,as everyone knows when it runs right its the best,but since I was fooled into the upgrade to the 200 meg line I have had nothing but issues but Virign have been able to increase there prices easy enough

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ch3aptrick,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault and the review date is showing as 14th December like you mentioned.

Due to the work this is required to improve bandwidth, the review date can be subject to change. The upgrade work itself can involve: implementation of additional upstream and/or downstream channels, hardware upgrades at the CMTS, re-siting of street cabinets, digging up of roads/paths etc.

I'm very sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. One of my colleagues will be in touch nearer the review date with further updates.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Speedie
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,

To keep your valued customer informed with the latest news/information on this outstanding incident, what type of work is required to resolve this long overdue fault?
0 Kudos