Menu
stedav99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Speed AGAIN

I'm supoosed to have 152MBPS but last few days I've been lucky to get 50 :-(

I've done the online test which found some unspecified problem, reset the hub twice and rebooted everything.

I'm getting the same result whether it's wired (PC) or wireless (laptop, pad, TV, mobiles).

I'm used to intermittent problems and contention issues at peak times but his has been consistently crap for a few days now.

Cheers

Steve

0 Kudos
stedav99
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed AGAIN

150MBPS?, really???

Capture6.JPG

0 Kudos
stedav99
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Beyond a joke now, been off completely for hours this morning and when it eventually came back I get this. That add for BT is beginning to look VERY favourable.

BT is looking a good option right nowBT is looking a good option right now

0 Kudos
stedav99
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After 2 modem restarts they are just taking the **bleep** now

This is supposed to be 152!!!!This is supposed to be 152!!!!

0 Kudos
Byte
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can understand your frustration. Ive been having issues with peak time speeds for week now. Im on vivid 152 (150mbs about) between 4pm and 12am i only get about 0.30 on average.

Ive tried phoning, my dad tried phoning. Each time we were just told messed around with. One support guy said "check your superhub lights" then hung up, another told me about maintinence and then another gave me false information that didnt work. A phone number and website.

My dads on about phoning for a reduction on the bill if it happens again today. Since were only getting half a day on our internet.

Never had issues for years till now. I even made a topic asking for help and trying to figure out why but it never got a response.  :/ 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon stedav99,

Thanks for posting back on the community.

my apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've taken a look at your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. 

I appreciate the tests you have completed so far, but too no avail. Are you able to complete a speed test whilst the Hub is in modem mode please? As this will eliminate other devices connected.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos