Menu
Codey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Someone please help me,

So since November last year iv had trouble with my connections. I phoned up every night some nights it would take me 3 hours to get it sorted as your phone thing was crap had me cut off alot of the time. But nice chap sorted it for me. I came to forum as it was still happening the guy over the phone could not help me. Still not really any help here. Even with how nice your staff are "btw". I just get my account credited. And tbh that was alright as during peak times i was at work. Now its happening again and it isnt during peak times. I dont want my account credited i picked virgin as a mate of mine works for your company and tbh iv used B.T they were **bleep**e. Im told the problem im having is going to get fixed in May,This time frame i didnt no virgin worked so close with the council`s. This has been happening since November i dont understand how somthing takes so long. or in the may time somthing cant be done to aid me in some what to help my connection. Iv phoned up yesterday to again only get told my account will be credited. Twice 2 different ppl said same thing. But look at my connection i cant do anything with it. Yeah you credited my account but if i wanted crap internet i would of stayed with B.T.........................

Really Virgin ?Really Virgin ?

Btw im looking for this to get resolved i dont want my dam account credited Smiley Sad. I wonder if i cancel my Broadband and TV and Phone. And set it up again would i have the same issue. I dont think you would sell a product noing it wasnt working right to new customers.......................................

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Someone please help me,

Codey wrote:

So since November last year iv had trouble with my connections. I phoned up every night some nights it would take me 3 hours to get it sorted as your phone thing was crap had me cut off alot of the time. But nice chap sorted it for me. I came to forum as it was still happening the guy over the phone could not help me. Still not really any help here. Even with how nice your staff are "btw". I just get my account credited. And tbh that was alright as during peak times i was at work. Now its happening again and it isnt during peak times. I dont want my account credited i picked virgin as a mate of mine works for your company and tbh iv used B.T they were **bleep**e. Im told the problem im having is going to get fixed in May,This time frame i didnt no virgin worked so close with the council`s. This has been happening since November i dont understand how somthing takes so long. or in the may time somthing cant be done to aid me in some what to help my connection. Iv phoned up yesterday to again only get told my account will be credited. Twice 2 different ppl said same thing. But look at my connection i cant do anything with it. Yeah you credited my account but if i wanted crap internet i would of stayed with B.T.........................

Btw im looking for this to get resolved i dont want my dam account credited Smiley Sad. I wonder if i cancel my Broadband and TV and Phone. And set it up again would i have the same issue. I dont think you would sell a product noing it wasnt working right to new customers.......................................

Over utilisation can take over two years to get fixed. The dates they give are review dates, not fix dates as they tell you on the phone. Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back again in May.

If you cancelled and signed up again it wouldn't be any better, you'd still be served by the same infrastructure as you are now. It would just mean you're tied in to it for another 12 months.

They will indeed sign up new customers knowing they can't deliver the service, have a look through the forums, there's plenty of examples.

Dave.

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Never even heard of it b4 till last year, My mate said they just need another green box and its fixed. Dont get how this takes so long, Only decent thing is staff are decent, Pretty sure some1 fixed my connection. Just after i made this post.......... I dont mind slow Connection`s when all kids are off but 12 at night and still getting nothing. It was pretty clear to me somthing was wrong and it wasnt this Over utilisation. But like i said 20 mins after i made the post gear all reset and i went from 0.78mbps to 30-40mbps so i was happy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Codey,

Sorry about your recent speed issues. It's a shame that we didn't reach your post before you managed to resolve things but I'm glad you're now realising faster speeds.

I feel any support I could have offered is a little redundant now but if you do have any further problems please post an update on here and we'll be happy to take a look for you.

Take care Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos