Menu
Swifty79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

So this is Vivid 200 Gamer?

All I can say is your broadband has left a sour taste in my mouth:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6150649178.png

When the upload speed is faster than the download speed I can't help but laugh!

Just a thought, stop signing new customers up bogging your network down and actually fix your over utilization issues thus giving the people what they actually pay for.

Review date after review date after review date is all you muster up. No wonder you are getting slammed left, right and center as a provider. I think I'll be cancelling my Direct Debit and taking this up with Ofcom and Cisas as it's now beyond a bloody joke!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: So this is Vivid 200 Gamer?

Hi Swifty79,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I really wish there was more I could do to help with your connection problems, but as you know this is beyond my control.

These faults are really frustrating and inconvenient and can take a little while to be resolved.

Keep in touch with us and we will provide progress updates.

Hope you have a great weekend,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Swifty79
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: So this is Vivid 200 Gamer?

Sorry about the ragey attitude, bit fed up that's all. I've been on the phone and switched back to my previous package and have been told that if there are no improvements next month I can cancel without penalty.

Could you also answer a question for me? There are new guidelines in place from the Ofcom about not getting the service you are paying for, something about compensation for a lack of service? I know about the loss of services credit but is anything different in these new guidelines? Thanks.
0 Kudos