Menu
wraggi
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow upload speed

Hi,

Reading many other complaints on this matter, I'm not that optimistic that I'll get a resolution to my query.

I've checked me internet speed and found ping response at 7ms, with download at 56mbps but upload a mere 0.1mbps.  Using ebay or youtube to upload is impossible at the moment.

Can you advise as to what is going on in my area, note: my equipment has not changed or shown faults. Area RH11 Crawley.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow upload speed

Hi wraggi,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. nice to see a new faceSmiley Happy

Apologies for the slow speeds and upload problems, I've just been running a few checks on your connection and can see that was down to an area fault which has now been rectified by our engineers, so touch wood speeds are looking much better now.

Any further concerns just let us know and we'll happily check on the situation again for you.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Lynx0217
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm crawling here upload and download. I shouldn't be over data as I haven't even received a notice that I was close. I've updated prc and firmware and nada. LG stylo 2
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Lynx0217,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're struggling with your connection speeds. Are you testing your wireless or hard-wired devices? Ideally we would like to see speed test results from an Ethernet device.

Let me know if you don't have a cable and I'll send you one.

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos