Menu
Goddardz121
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds wednesbury

Can some one please explain to me why its ok I recieve 5 meg of a 200 meg connection during peak times. I have had a utilization issue in my area since February 2016 and this is still ongoing can anyone please give some channel I can take to get this resloved as no one on the phone seems to care or are able to give me any answers ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds wednesbury

Afternoon Goddardz121,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault in your area and our engineers are working on this to improve bandwidth. The reference number is F004227847 and has a review date of 12th April. As this is a review date it can be subject to change. 

Some of the work that is required can involve implementation of additional upstream and/or downstream channels, hardware upgrades at the CMTS, re-siting of street cabinets, digging up of roads/paths etc. which require planning permission. 

I understand how frustrating this can be and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with further updates.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos