Menu
Pablo82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speeds in Liverpool L10 area

Hi, this is a follow up to a post from May. Been meaning to give an update and only just remembered. Back in May I was getting 30mb in the day & 0.3mb in the night. I was contacted by Adam from the Virgin forum team who advised that fault ref: F002406281 will be reviewed on 24th August. In the meantime I had my broadband speed increased to 100mb. Now I am gettin speeds between 50-90mb in the day. But still very slow speeds of 1.38mb in the evening. I was wondering what the update is on this fault.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds in Liverpool L10 area

Hi Pablo82,

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you back here.

Sorry to read that you are still experiencing slow broadband speeds.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault in your area (F002406281) and our engineers are still working on this to improve bandwidth with a review date of 16th November.

One of my colleagues will be in touch shortly with more information in regards to this issue.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kaytronika
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speeds in Liverpool L10 area

Would that issue also be affecting speeds in the L11 area?
I called to report similar issues a couple of nights ago and was told there was a traffic fault, but was given no reference or review date.
Symptoms pretty much identical.
0 Kudos