Menu
Wbate87
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow speed for months

Hi, I'm currently in contract until June with the 200mb broadband in the package. However the last couple of months I've very rarely seen this above 50mb, and the last fortnight or so it's dropped below 10mb! I keep getting fobbed off saying it's the demand of the service in the area at peak times, but I'm running tests at midnight and getting these speeds! Surely when it Virgin's services are installed upon order then it should be able to cope with the demand placed upon it.
How can I get this resolved quickly? I'm a VERY unhappy customer and feel increasingly that I should terminate the contract as this is no doubt a breach of the terms on Virgin's part.
0 Kudos
Wbate87
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed for months

Check out my @Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/2503264272

This is one just done a moment ago.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow speed for months

Hi Wbate87,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your speeds.

I know how frustrating it can be with a network outage like this. Our team are working to sort it out as soon as they can and have set a review date of 16th January. Once the network outage has cleared, I'll run another diagnostic on your equipment to make sure everything is OK.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos